OKLAHOMA 34, Texas 30
· Texas can’t afford another slow start in this game
OHIO STATE 37, Purdue 10
· Hopefully the Buckeyes offense scores more points than its defense, unlike last week
IOWA 20, Wisconsin 15
· The Hawkeyes already showed up Penn State in Happy Valley, what says they can’t knock off the Badgers at Camp Randall?
CLEMSON 27, Wake Forest 20
· Why not screw up the ACC’s Atlantic Division a little more?
FLORIDA 31, Arkansas 10
· Ryan Mallet has shined with the exception of the Alabama game. Sorry Ryan, the Gators’ defense is just as good
USC 35, Notre Dame 24
· The Irish have had all sorts of trouble stopping the run, which is not good news considering the talent in the Trojans’ backfield.
PENN STATE 37, Minnesota 24
· The Nittany Lions don’t have much to play for these days, the Big Ten title is unlikely, the national title is impossible
NEBRASKA 42, Texas Tech 31
· Backup quarterback Steven Sheffield threw seven touchdowns for Tech last week against Kansas State. The Wildcats don’t have Ndamukong Suh.
CAL 49, UCLA 28
· Remember when Jahvid Best was scoring more touchdowns than Jon and Kate Gosselin had children? Best returns to form today.
BOSTON COLLEGE 28, NC State 20
· The Eagles looked awful against Virginia Tech last week. But they return home, and the ‘Pack lost to…Duke? The Eagles are a different team in Chesnut Hill
VIRGINIA 35, Maryland 30
· The battle of inferiors in the ACC is a great opportunity for Maryland to show something to the home crowd, but the Cavaliers have a little confidence this week coming off two straight wins.
VIRGINIA TECH 37, Georgia Tech 21
· This is the biggest…well the only big road test for the Hokies this season. The Jackets’ defense has given up 500 yards of total offense the last two weeks…uh oh…
KANSAS 38, Colorado 14
· Buffaloes’ coach Dan Hawkins benched his son, Cody, at quarterback after last week. Not too much is going right in Boulder these days.
ALABAMA 31, South Carolina 6
· Were this game in Columbia, the Gamecocks might have a chance. Mark Ingram is red hot and the Tide defense is way too good.
OKLAHOMA STATE 45, Missouri 42
· The Cowboys are missing suspended wideout Dez Bryant, but Missouri is reeling after blowing a 20-point lead against Nebraska.
Last Week: 14-1
Last Week: 14-1