HOUSTON 42, East Carolina 28
· There is not a team in the country that can stop Case Keenum and the Cougars’ offense. Houston earns the Conference USA title today.
WEST VIRGINIA 31, Rutgers 24
· The Mountaineers have played great football in the last month of the season; a win today should secure a New Year’s Day bowl berth.
CINCINNATI 35, Pittsburgh 24
· Tony Pike sent a statement to the rest of the country in his return to the starting line-up last week that he is for real.
USC 30, Arizona 28
· The Trojans have got to put an end to this tailspin sometime.
FLORIDA 20, Alabama 17
· It’s hard to argue this is not the unofficial national championship game. In a game where the defenses are the best in the country, Tim Tebow is the difference.
CALIFORNIA 34, Washington 28
· The Golden Bears have played remarkably well in Javhid Best’s absense. Shane Vereen, his replacement, will be a household name in 2010.
CONNECTICUT 27, South Florida 23
· Randy Edsall should be on everyone’s short list for national coach of the year.
CLEMSON 30, Georgia Tech 27 (OT)
· The Tigers were so close to beating the Jackets in Atlanta back in September, and that was quarterback Kyle Parker’s second career start. He’s more experienced now.
TEXAS 40, Nebraska 17
· To those of you that think Nebraska’s defense can stop Texas’s offense enough to give the Huskers a chance: get real.
WISCONSIN 38, Hawaii 24
· The Badgers love ending their season with a trip to Honolulu, it’s even better when they win.
Last week: 8-7
Overall: 89-45 (66%)